About this Ranch
Very rare development opportunity in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Located just minutes from downtown Pagosa Springs sits this spectacular 2,215± acre development. Mature ponderosa pines, breathtaking views, and complete serenity are just a few of the treasured aspects of “The Forest Park Estate”. Over 50 micro valleys allow the potential home sites extreme privacy that is unsurpassed in Southwest Colorado.
Pagosa Springs is one of the most sought-after mountain towns in Colorado seeing tremendous growth over the last decade. There are a limited number of building sites currently available, making this a standout opportunity.
Pagosa Springs has the been known for its easy and quick access to all the best that Colorado has to offer; skiing at Wolf Creek Ski Area (historically the most snow in Colorado), soak in the world-famous Hot Springs, fish the renowned San Juan River, bike the plethora of trails, or just relax with your stunning mountain views.
In Southwest Colorado water has always been the determining factor for growth. “The Forest Park Estate” has a 6” PAWS water main crossing the property, securing this precious resource for your next development. Underground power is also available on the property.
• The acreage has exceptional terrain for development.
• 50 plus large and small independent valleys.
• The Acreage borders a 5 to 15-acre development (creating opportunity with zoning).
• Backed into 6,200± acres of USFS lands (with limited public access).
• Fronted by over 6,000± acres of conserved property.
• The Acreage is NOT under any conservation easement.
• Neighboring comps 5 to 15 acres parcels selling between $22k and $72K per acre (2021 & 2022).
• Over 600 acres of the acreage is completely wildlife enhanced.
• Valley Bottoms enhanced creating park like settings.
• Over 10,000 stumps were removed off the acreage.
• year-round access on a county-maintained road
• 9± miles of crowned roads.
• 31± miles of strategically located trails (bike, hike, OHV).
• The acreage accommodates a 6” City Water Main (a huge asset in this area).
• 10,308± square foot main home.
• The home and other improvements have future opportunities.
• The acreage has recently been added to the fire district.
• Exceptional High Peak Views throughout the acreage.
• The acreage has maintained a wildlife sanctuary for the past 30 years.
• The Acreage is home to Elk, Deer, turkeys, black bear, and is home to many other species of wildlife.
• The acreage is home to a very large elk herd.
• 10.4± miles to downtown Pagosa Springs, CO
• Minutes from Hospital, Walmart, Golf, FBO, Hot Springs, and restaurants.
• 35± Miles to Wolf Creek Ski Area